Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Diary of a mad fat girl!

I'm pretty pissed right now.

I decided I am going to get serious about working out. I need a new sports bra. The one I have doesn't really keep everything in its place, things tend to slip if you will.
I was watching the Biggest Loser and all the women are wearing cool sports bras in fun colors. I went online to see if I could purchase one of these and whatta ya know they only sale the friggin t-shirts. WTH am I going to do with a biggest loser t-shirt? I need the friggin bra.
So I google it and get a ton of crap answers. Sites and stores that offer "plus size" and multiple fun colors and fun joke when you click on it the "plus size" is a 1X or if they do 3X or bigger it only comes in black or white and its $50! Meanwhile you can get an awesome neon green sports bra for $6.99 if you are a size 4. Thanks a lot Target! I know you have to use more material but not $43 worth of material.

Then let us add insult to injury shall we. You can click on "Women Clothing" and there are a plethora of options however none of these options include plus sizes. Oh no we must have a separate tab for fat chicks. As if the chubbies didn't feel bad enough there is no way we could include their size in the "normal" clothes, it might rub off. And let us not forget that fat people do not wear cute clothes, no no no they must wear gaudy patterns and large prints.

Who the hell makes these decisions?

Another funny joke? Skinny jeans at the fat girl store. WHAT!? Again I say "Who the hell... Someone needs fired!"

So now I sit here angry. I know I should not have let myself get to the "plus size" size but I friggin did so now what? I am going to work out and lose weight and get healthy. I just won't do it in a cute sports bra.

1 comment:

  1. You're right. The clothing industry needs a wake up call.

    ReplyDelete